Thursday 2 August 2012

I get what I desire, its my empire.

Currently listening to Nicki Minaj's Moment 4 life. Such an empowering song.
Ive been feeling the slack comming on. This blog was supposed to be up yesterday.
Can't let the delay happen again!

So yesterday I had an 11 am. meeting with my assistant and she knows that I probably won't show if its a time that early but lucky for her and I. I got out of bed and made it there, and not even on time. EARLY!
wow.
The reason I made it on time is because i completely skipped on makeup. I felt so odd, but I'm getting used to not cakeing it up everyday.
I stopped by second cup first and it was so cartoonish out... Do you ever have those days?
Where you feel animated? Or the world around you feels as if its a cartoon?
#artisticminds





^I love how the sun and my orange shirt makes my skin look orange.
Its such a 70's look and I love that about that time.
If anyone ever wonders why I've slapped bronzer all over my face, to the point it doesnt exactly match my arms/legs - thats why.
Its a fab look, especially if people get the inspiration behind it.



I'm not photographer but I love art, and this is nothing special but I'm obsesed with the front, middle and background and how they look (in my eyes) so out of place.
The building, road and cars are so plain but the sky is so simple.
Do you see what I'm sayin' ??

After my meeting with my assistant, it was time to go meet the girls for a tan and lunch.
I remembered a short cut and decided why not take the long way to get to that short cut.
Silly, I know but honey my mind isn't normal.
Oddly enough the orange and blue were my old high school's colours. I love the outfit enough to not throw myself off a bridge.
You may guess how I feel about that place.


This is so 'tumblr' of me to take.
I love how my LV Alma and my black berry are in my hand (so fabulous) with a casual outfit and a 90's knot in the tank top with my tattoo peaking.
Adorable!

This park was so pretty.
The sun, warmth and everyone playing with their friends or kids.
It felt so real, especially since I felt so cartoonish before my meeting.
I avoided taking pictures of people. I aint datt rude!!
mwuahhh



Dun, dun, dun
Yah, yah. I tan. Sue me.
I'd much prefer outside tanning. More natural and all that
but I just don't have all that time! Soweeee.
Yesterday was the day I went up from regular to queen berry.
It. Felt. Amazing.
10 minutes of absolute joy.
Yes those are the shorts I'm wearing until my tattoo is completely healed and the tan lines from the piece of cardboard I put around it are faided.

the spider webs will be my bday nails!!
CRAZY.

Since its so close to our tanning spot we went to Little D's for lunch :)

Typical breakfast meal for me when I go out and don't know what to get.


burgerrr

another burger

thought it looked like a weiner... just saying.

The tags were bugging me today, so my friend offered her exacto knife to cut it off.... Not scary at all.

ghost face.

Court and I :)
Right after lunch we came here to meet up with my friend.

After the girls and I parted ways. My friend and I (again) came to the mall to shop.

Less then an hour in and already did some damage.
Ps. I haven't been to Bluenotes in years and they've deffinately upped their game.

My friend has a name!
The potential for the hold could have been a few weeks. Didn't know we were gonna be back the next day.
#wonderwomanconverse

Versace x Grease bitch.


Bday prezzie? Maybe?
Prada = cutee

As the day came to an end we stopped into the food court to get some food.
We were basically going off liquids so food seemed like a good idea.
I got vegetabable pad thai from Thair Express.
Its my favourite thing. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment