Friday 30 December 2011

Hello. Bonjour!


Heyy you! Long time no talk!
Hey everyone. I'm Rachel.
Heres the deal. I used to blog quite a bit, did the youtube thing, tumblr etc. I'm changing everyday and I need one outlet that I can just throw all of my garbage onto! I love fashion, makeup and everything in between. I want to do everything a person can do in the time spand we have to do it in. On this lovely sphere we call planet Earth.

This blog will basically be about.... I won't give that nonsense about what this blog will be about. It will change most likely everyday. I'm spontanious and this blog will show that. Tis all I can promise.

I'm a girl from the big city of Toronto, whos now in the small town of Barrie.
Culture shock! I know.

Join me on this journey we call life.

And learn more about me, myself and I.

 
xoxo, Rachel Rehling.

7 comments:

  1. Barrie is a mid-size city of 150,000 people. It is hardly a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are entitled to wish whatever they think. Me saying that isn't meant to offend anyone. I personally just think its a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was comparing it to toronto duhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should learn to spell....

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyyy girl friend! You really need to brush up on your spelling. I'm a spelling and grammar nazi and your shit is awful :( However you are fab, you rock girrrrrrrrrl <3


    xoxo ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah sorry guys!! spelling is not my best skill i just wanna share my storey with ya. So hopefully youll live lol. Thanks doll xoxo

    ReplyDelete