Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy, Happy New Year!

What.A.Blast.
The only new years i've spent with a small group of people and the only new years ive actually really enjoyed! Before i start I want to wish you fabulous people a happy new year!
Below are some picture of moi
My dress is from Forever 21. My friend and sales assosiate Rashida ( http://www.twitter.com/thatssorara ) picked this one out for me! What do you guys think? I personally love it, for sequins - it fits my body like a dream haha and at the price of $33.80 how can one go wrong!?



^ My makeup is basically all drugstore and the eye makeup is a smokey eye from a Kat Von D pallete

^Black pattent sling backs are from Charlotte Russe


Peep show

Boy ting singing kareokee and new and old friends :)

This gentlemen was hilariouss

Classy?


Hope you all had one fabulous new year! (Thank God we didn't die!) and have a wonderful and safe 365 more days!


xoxo, Rachel Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment