Saturday 4 February 2012

Mama I'm a big girl now

So, so, so. Im so beyond tired you have no idea. Yesterday I went to  Toronto for a meeting. It went really well but totally over the expected time. To be percies it was over 40 minutes im sure. Not a huge deal but a big deal because i had to see my friends!
The thing is. with the lifestyle I lead and the ton of people I'm meeting a day my girls are the ones I really make the effort to see when I'm in Toronto. Think of it kinda like a sex and the city relationship but with multiple people.

After the meeting I met up with literally my best friend. I really dont use that term loosley to me its very transparent but she is. We met up with another friend (who gave me the cuttest forever 21 faux fur vest) and had a fantabulous day. I did major shopping damage so I wont be shopping for a while.

I thought to myself if I'm buying all this furniture and stuff why not treat myself! I'll probably take pics and post it because I got really unique things.

By the time our girls day was done it was late. Maybe like 7 ish. Which really isnt late but we walked all day and I was up all night the night before and had to be on a greyhound for 8 am. So thats my excuse. We parted ways and got on the greyhound. My feet were hurting so bad and I wasnt wearing heels, I'm getting old too quick.

Thankfully people were up for having some drinks. We all relaxed and god knows what else! haha

Till next time folks

^mother and I



xoxo, Rachel Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment