Thursday 2 February 2012

"I lifted my body weight in pantry form"

Hello, hello, my dear dolls. Its been a HELLA long while since i've blogged and I have an excuse i SWEAR!

So ive done a few crazy things likeee gone on a television show to promote an anti bullying event im hosting. The show is called 'Tony Girgis Live' Hes the sweetest man I've met and his show was a good time. First time for everything- I had STAGE FRIGHT! never, ever happened to me in my lifeee.

Also, i moved. I moved to an apartment building. Im having so much fun because ive never lived in one before. The closest to it was a duplex but it was quite large. Im excited, i love love love furniture shopping and stuff and just having privacy. I feel very much so like a grown miss.

Im pooped. Absolutely drained so today a friend and I got facials. They were ahmazing because well obviously our faces felt ahmazing and they were FREE. I also had my eyebrows done. Thanks Lisa!!

what else, what else to share? God knows. lifes insanee im excited for it.

since i really have nothing to show anyone, Ill show you pictures of yummy food i've made and picture of my and my best friend and shots i took of the outfit i wore for my appearance on Tony Girgis Live!


<3


and what do ya thnink??

have a fabulous sleep everyone, or day, whenever you read this. Im off to bed in a bit its now 10:30 and have to be up at 5 to head off to Toronto for a meeting. Shoot me, thats too early :(

G'Night!!

xoxo, Rachel Rehling

No comments:

Post a Comment