Thursday 5 January 2012

..I think we're in Alaska

... And I seriously thought I saw Sarah Palin! For realsies.
The other day I went to the mall with my girl Jessica. We clearly had a 'hot' time no pun intended.
IT.WAS.FR-R-EEZING.
Oh by the way. I switched out of those boots for my Alfred Sung zellers boots. Their much warmer and look like those Sorel boots. Is that how its spelt? Sorel?
Anywhoo.



^Like my 'hawt' face?


Oh.Oh, do you like that necklace? Yupp the boyfran got it for me! Isnt it
ad.or.i.ble!
He got it at Juicy Couture in Yorkdale Mall in Toronto.
Hollaa.
 
and I used my favourite bag. One that makes me feel like a millon bucks- which unfortunately I dont have:(
Its from zara and I paid more then I feel it was worth- but hey! It has lepard print!  Thats my justification so shut it.




^cold, pale, very unimpressed.


and today... YOU CAUGHT ME. I outfit repeated. Woohoo. It was fab, I went job hunting.
I know.
Working? Like, whats that?
Kidding, jeez.
I Love working and it sucks that being on that list of minorites keeps me from showing my potential!
Thank god people take a chance on me, or else I'd be broke with no job experience.
 Uh-oh, not cute.

I wore everything in the pictures above, except the Juicy necklace and I wore my Sheep vest.
All snuggly on the buggly


(buggly = bus)


Have a lovely dayyy my sweetums!


xoxo, Rachel Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment