Wednesday 25 July 2012

I'm hella positive for real, I'm all good.

Currently listening to No Doubt's new track 'Settle Down' its to die for  but extremely distracting while writing a blog post. Oh to the well!


^Its always good to open up with a crotch shot. Dontcha think?
Leggings from topshop. Super snake skin. Super cute.


Miss Katie Holmes whos style as always been so gorgeous and I've always died for it.
This is her on the cover of C Magazine.
Is it just me or is she hotter now that shes single?
TOTAL MILF!!

This was last night, I love to jog. It helps me relieve my stress and put all my thoughts into their place.
Its a fantastic feeling.
I hope you guys notice my semi-slutty attire.


^ps the shorts end right where this picture does.
#sluttygirlproblems

^no makeup face. Sexy huh?

Trying to look cool. Obviously not working out too well.


____________________________________________________________________

"LZZIE MCGUIRE YOU ARE AN OUTFIT REPEATER!"
a quote from Kate in The Lizzie McGuire Movie. 
Its not that I outfit repeated... Just the top, shoes and bag... uhh

BARBZZZ

You a, you a #STUPIDHOE

^Skinny girl food.





Yah, yah call me a creep all you want.  IM SICK, messed up.
I just thought this was funny to take pictures through the peep hole of my apartment.
If you think its funny. We can be friends.


^Ps. He totally knew.


Posh Spice's book. 'The extra half an inch'
Just the standard fashion book along with my sunglass case and Bath and Body Works lotion in 'white citrus' I believe.


I seriously can not, and will not and every get over the view I have.




My friend bought my this #BARBIE necklace and I've been wanting to wear it out but practically havent found or thought of a place to wear it to. When i clearly could have worn it today to glam up my outfit but oh well, theres always next time.

#BARBIE4EVER







wuuut

#TITS

This is snuggles, hes been my bitch since I was young. No man will ever replace his fine ass.


Move out of the way Bob the builder and make room for Rachel the builder.
Putting up this dollar store (yes this is from the dollar store and its plastic) mirror was soo difficult i should have attached it to the clips before sticking it to the wall. Such a job though, seriously

I noticed that half the vegetables in my fridge are on the brink of going bad so i throught some cucumbers and tomatoes with my vegan sandwich meat and cheese and it was #AMAZING it was just like the Second Cup
ones. To die for

Because this is my blog and simply because I can.
Here is moi on #mtvcreeps #creepsreunion.
Because i think a lot of these pictures of me with no makeup take away from my 'natural beauty' I thought id add this one of me caked up.

xoxo, Rachel Rehling.


No comments:

Post a Comment