Sunday 29 July 2012

You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer.

Currently listening to one of my pump up jams. Monster by... God knows who,
basically some talented bitches in the 'game'
Nicki, Kanye, Jay, Rick Ross and someone else.

Up at an early ass hour again today and headed to costco.
Haven't been there in 12 years at least.

black/grey H&M bucket bag.



The last judgment.

If this was in sepia or grey and scratchy it would look so 70's.
top down and tossing her hair around. I just had to.
#imacreep

Upside down.. How hipster of me.


hip...ster...

This was legit. bigger than my body.
Should I be worried?
So I bought it.

Angry. #Secretfoodie.
How can I eat all these!?

crazy.sexy.cool

cum cloud.

Came here for lunch :)

diggin' the glasses mate.


Yupp, real nail.
#suckit

mochaccino
Made just right :).

ummm have no idea what this was called but i called it an egg and ham panini and lots and lots of fruit.

He got kinda the same thing.

I had to 'pee'
pee = take pictures... but sometimes still means pee.



fake excited.

love.love.love.love

tubs.

I am prettyy cool. yah know?

We stopped by the mall to look at blazers and fun things and looked at birthday presents for me.
Aiming for a Michael Kors watch. Excited pants = ON.
I'm probably going to see a movie later tonight so no need for pictures.

Stay happy:)
xoxo, Rachel Rehling.


No comments:

Post a Comment