Tuesday 24 July 2012

Just another me day.

Currently listening to Janet Jackson's 'All for you'
All time favourite summer song, besides 'Island in the sun' by Weezer whic is next on my Itunes shuffle.
Today I spent the day all by myself. Which, I'll be honest- I do most days.
I just like my own company and i guess im just comfortable to be by myself. Nothing wrong with that!

I started my day off by waking up at a reasonable-ish hour. 1 PM, and like I do everyday, go outside and look at the view and feel the beautiful weather. I made some green tea and sat outside on the concrete balcony.





I know, I know, I know. You don't need to say it. The view from my apartment is amazingly beautiful.
You should see it at night. Holy shit its, in an odd way. Breath taking.

Yesterday a friend and I got mani/pedi's and a tan (he opted for spray)
and because I did white on my toes (before this was done i had the same white on my fingers)
and I wanted to try a natural look.
1st off - NATURAL IS SCARY
but recently ive been doing a fair mix of both natural and not.
So on my nail i believe is 'bubble bath' By: OPI
If its not bubble bath, its something with the word bubble in it.
Its a very sheer pale, kinda close to baby pink and this is done with 2 coats.
I love it, this may be odd but when I look at it I feel instantly relaxed.

I didnt show this yesterday I dont think but the day before yesterday the same friend and I (after the flea market) wanted to get semi-spontanious tattoos! We've been talking about it for a few days and finally made the time/trip to do it.
I couldnt get the tape gunk off my skin until after my shower.
My technique? Scratching the hell out of it with my nails!
It just wasn't working for me :*( but its all cute now.
Oh and the picture above is for all with a naval fetish- YOUR WELCOME ;)


Silly faces before heading to the tanning salon. Shit, I look super dark here. #PERFECT
No makeup so big sunnies are a deffinate MUST

White David Beckham 4 H&M tank, forever 21 with silver hardwear bad, and white (Alpine Snow By: OPI) nail.
Hella surprised Puff Daddy hasn't invited me to one of his legendary white parties yet. I think with the Juicy Couture velour track pants and gladiator sandles Id be a hit!
Dont you?


^ I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date.

^ the lighting in these rooms suck HUGE but the beds are amazing and brand new. The best part is their deal until the end of August.
$5 regular beds!!
Um WHAT!? Unheard of you may be thinking.
But i do not lie my lovies.
Google Galaxy nail and spa if your in the barrie area.
I hate giving away my beauty secrets or secrets in general but HAYYY some people wanna know what I do and use! So its fine with me :)


OMGAHDDDD
my boyfriend<3

It upsets me that you can't see it but...
Okay- Story time.
After I got my tat done I was told no tanning for a minimum of two weeks.
I am not lieing - almost started crying in the parlor.
I, being a thinker. Found a way around it!
 I ripped half  a paper card up and put it over. Not realizing that these beds are brand new and even for a regular one - super strong..
Left me a super cute (NOT) square tan line around it.
Wahhh! Oh well ill just use sun screen next time. Guess im not the smartest thinker after all ;)


^ You can see the tan line/ light-ish skin a little here
But on a positive note. Isnt this beautiful!! So happy <3

I guess im dirt ugly because as I walked up the this store the sign fell right over.
Even an object cant stand to look at me.
Ugh shit :O

Took a pit stop in Hell. Like the dollarstore, whenever I come here I spend much more than I want to and what I have on me. #EW
But this location has so many things. I <3 Shoppers.

No kiddies, my hair isnt natural . Deepest plum is my colour - dont wear it out!

^SEXY FACE

#GUILTYPLEASURE
You have no idea. Very few people I know, know of this place and I share it with very few.
Its not that I dont like sharing but like every kid who had a sibling. As a young child I always wanted to be an only. But like I said people want to know where i shop and what I use and thats cool for them to want to so I'm only returning the positive energy by sharing my favourite things with them.
I just noticed the picture looks 'mukey' #PARANORMALEXPERIENCE
Italian Bakeries bread is legit on steroids.
You would think Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to make a 'bakery line'..
You know, like a clothing line but for bread? Ya.. You get it.
SO GOOD and SOO CHEAP!!


Turkey kielbasa sandwich omgahd it was ahmazing and so was watching the rest of
the Lizzie McGuire Movie with @hilaryduff


I'm sure I wont be doing anything exciting tonight. Its a me day so I dont have to :) *proud stance*
Ill most likely go running because ive bailed on it for 2 days so its a must.

Hope ya'll are having a fabulous day/night and anything in between
:)

xo, Rachel Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment