Saturday 28 July 2012

Oakley makes the shades to transform a tool.

Ps. Its 3 am and I'm writing this... Your welcome!!

I think this is just going to be a 'thing'
Im currently listening to Pork and Beans by: Weezer
This song is deffinately a pump up song on a bad day for me but lucky today wasn't one of those.

Today was a really slow kind of cliche day. A friend and I did dinner and a movie and it was really fun.
Normally we hit up my favourite (and now one of his) restaurant but we thought we'd try something new.
I asked my roomie and she suggested Applebees.
Oddly enough I've never been there.
Now, now children. Im no hater on it, just kind... Never got around to it.
Let me just say before I get attacked. It was fine, just the average meal. Deffinately poor service, which I'm super anal about.... (haha anal..)




Here are som 'fashion' shots. Basically me infront of my closet doors spinning my camera or my head. I thought it was more work to keep throwing my head around so I opted for just jerking my camera slightly.
I have had these little around glasses ever since I could remember. I do believe they've been in my possession since I was 6. I know right, hella cray.







^This one is ugly as fuck and I didnt wanna upload it, but I was never one to hold back... So why start now?


What do you think? I love them they are deffinately odd.



So this is what I got at Applebees. Let me just say I'm like the old chubby Hilary Duff (whom i love) and I love fries and unfortunately like her, can't cut them out of my diet. So why the hell did I get like 5 on my plate? God only knows. Maybe its a sign?
#Hatechu

I believe what I got was the honey BBQ chicken sandwich, which was a little blackened (in other words a bit burnt) which was fine because that how I like my chicken oddly enough. With the honey and the BBQ there was deffinately still enough flavour.
#YUMMYinMYtummy

Word of the day: Oddly

^The buger was so hard to eat, I had to cut the meat...
#child4ever

I dont remember what my friend got, I have a feeling it could have been the margarita pasta with shrimp
...
but dont quote me
^I say this all the time.
#COVERyourASS

^camera face


I actually got caught right handed, or is it red handed?
It seems a little silly to say you could caught red handed when my skin is not red. Unless the saying was meant to unsult someones tan.... then sir I am most deffinately insulted :(

But yes, I was caught.
An older lady walked in and say me taking a mirror picture, but I was quick on my feet like a badass chick is and through my camera into my bad and pretended I was just shuffling through it like any slightly embarrased 'normal' person.

 To quote SUPERSTAR (best movie ever)
"This is the mommy and this is the baby"
In regards to my boobs. One clearly looks bigger than the other... I should get them checked out.
Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones. Calling Doctor Jones!!

K, so let me just say. My last year of high school. Let me just say I may have been a hotmess, experimenting etc with fashion but madame I most deffinately was not a slob. I wore these the majority of the time and god were they comfy compared to the pink patent leather ones I've been wearing recently. The suede is ripping and a little worn but it was nice to crank them out nontheless.

Hi guys its moi :)
In an oversized sweater I seriously think from zellers
DGK jeans
Forever 21 heeled booties and bag.
Oh yes, and one caked up face.

And yes this photo above was enlarged to the biggest size for one reason
#EGO
I think I look cute :)

I want to be her.
And I have... I guess you can say a sick sense of humor.
But how soon is too soon for THOSE jokes to be acceptable?
Someone let me know? Thanks
I call myself a comedian.... but I've never even done standup
#fakecomedian

This is the movie we saw. I wont say anything cause I'm not much of a spoiler when it comes to movies.
But I will say it most deffinately appeals to ALLLLLLL generations, tons of references from the 70's and 80's, 90's and now.
Actually one spoiler... Your alerted
#FLASHGORDON

See I eat. Bitches.
So good, but deff. Not happy about the butter stains on my pants
....
Shouldn't have asked for layered butter.
#foodie


Impromtu bathroom shots.
This may be odd to say, I couldnt pee because the girl beside me sounded like a race horse. I almost started to clap.
Like I said before. Im sick, just SICK.
Clearly Doctor Jones hasn't showed up yet...

I had to, felt like a beast standing in this...
Now I know why the parking was so tight, and getting out in those shoes and a bag that has hard metal hardwear on it was most deffinately a chore.
Thanks smart cars for ruining parking lots everywhere.
#illHURTyou



No comments:

Post a Comment